Crown Commercial Services hosting a range of webinars to help SME’s
CCS are hosting a range of webinars to help SMEs win government contracts
Whether you just want to learn more about supplying to government, or have written your tender and are ready to submit it, CCS have got a range of informative webinars to help you.
For the next 12 months, they will be hosting a webinar a month, all hosted by leading industry experts, and giving you the best tips and advice on winning work as a government supplier.
The series kicked off on Thursday 18 August with an Introduction to becoming a government supplier, hosted by CCS’s Deputy Director of Small Business Policy, Cass Chideock and our new Small Business Crown Representative, Emma Jones. The webinar covered:
- What to do and what not to do to win government business
- Government’s overall approach to SMEs and why government wants to work with small businesses
- How CCS are supporting the rest of government on the small business target
- What we’re doing to help small businesses succeed as government suppliers – including prompt payment and Mystery Shopper
- How to get the best from Contracts Finder
Details of forthcoming webinars are below
- An introduction to G-Cloud
- How you can get your business on the framework
- Top tips for ensuring your digital or tech services are seen by buyers
Registering for this webinar is easy and should take no more than a minute. Each webinar will be 30 minutes with time for questions and answers.