3.3 Expanding Your Procurement Marketplace
If you’re ready to expand to new markets, this workshop is for you.
This workshop shows experienced bidders how to grow your business by exploring new public sector markets, including bidding for OJEU and international contracts.
We don’t currently have any of these events scheduled, but please check back again soon.
Create an accountRegister now
In this section
- Browse courses
- 1.1 Working with the Public Sector - All you need to know
- 1.2 Using Public Contracts Scotland (PCS) - How to Find and Bid for Opportunities
- 2.1 Passing the Selection Stage - The Single Procurement Document (SPD)
- 2.3 Understanding and Bidding - Frameworks and Dynamic Purchasing Systems (DPS)
- 2.4 Improving Your Bid Score - Increase Your Tender Win Rate
- 2.5 Responding to Tender Policy Requirements - Power of Procurement
- 3.1 Seeking Feedback and Improving Your Bid
- 3.1 Understanding Your Role in Contract Management - Critical Success Factors
- Webinars and policy workshops
- Other events
- All listings
- SDP eLearning
- Meet the Buyer
- Meet the Buyer North
- Lanarkshire Meet the Buyer
- Fife Meet the Buyer 2021: Dunfermline Learning Campus Supply Chain Opportunities
- Past Events