- module 2
July 19, 2018
2:00 pm - 2:45 pm
Begin to look at the tender process in detail at this Level 1 workshop
Introduction to Tendering takes you through the tender process from start to finish. From finding contracts, responding to opportunities, the selection stage, award criteria and debriefing, this comprehensive beginner-level course will tell you everything you need to start bidding for public contracts.
- Using Public Contracts Scotland (PCS)
- Participating in a Quick Quote
- Contract thresholds values
- Tender procedures and processes
- Bid/no bid process
- European Single Procurement Document (ESPD) [previously PQQ]
‘Introduction to Tendering’ is divided into 2 modules delivered by webinar – you only need to book once to automatically receive the link and joining instructions for both modules.
You can attend the webinar from the comfort of your own desk – the joining instructions and link will be emailed to you the day before the event.