- March 5, 2019
11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Begin to look at the tender process in detail at this Level 1 workshop
Introduction to Tendering takes you through the tender process from start to finish. From finding contracts, responding to opportunities, the selection stage, award criteria and debriefing, this comprehensive beginner-level course will tell you everything you need to start bidding for public contracts.
- Using Public Contracts Scotland (PCS)
- Participating in a Quick Quote
- Contract thresholds values
- Tender procedures and processes
- Bid/no bid process
- European Single Procurement Document (ESPD) [previously PQQ]
You can attend the webinar from the comfort of your own desk – the joining instructions and link will be emailed to you the day before this event. Please Click here to access our top tips on how to join a webinar, alternatively please call 01698 454890 if you have any concerns or would like to discuss the joining process.