- September 12, 2019
9:30 am - 11:00 am
This Level 1 workshop is a first step to tendering for new or inexperienced bidders
How well do you know the public sector? This introductory module is recommended for anyone new to bidding. It provides a comprehensive overview of the public sector marketplace in Scotland and beyond and introduces the concept of tendering and procurement.
- Overview of the structure of the public sector in Scotland, Rest of UK and Europe
- Why work with the public sector?
- Introduce the concept of procurement and tender procedures
- Finding opportunities
- What you will be expected to provide
- Introduce concept of consortium/partnership working
This event is suitable for you if:
- You are new to bidding and working with the public sector
- You want to refresh your knowledge of the public sector in Scotland
- You want to learn how to work with the public sector.
You can attend the webinar from the comfort of your own desk – the joining instructions and link will be emailed to you the day before this event.