The new and improved online Procurement Journey will be launched by the Cabinet Secretary for Infrastructure, Investment and Cities, Keith Brown at Procurex on 6 October 2015.
The new Procurement Journey, which will be hosted on a new platform, benefits from both design and content improvements which are intended to address many of the issues raised through last year’s users survey. Thank you again to all who took part.
The improvements include :
- improved navigational tools
- an interactive decision matrix which takes users straight to the appropriate route for their procurement
- an internal search engine to help users find any particular piece of guidance they require
- an internal document library containing all documents and templates
- an option for users to receive alerts when any piece of guidance is changed or updated
- a new Leadership and Governance section aimed at Heads of Procurement/ Senior Managers
- the new Procurement and Commercial Improvement Programme (PCIP), which replaces the Procurement Capability Assessment (PCA)
- an updated evaluation matrix which works in the same way as PCS-Tender
- improved fraud awareness and prevention guidance
- improved commercial awareness guidance
- general updates to guidance
Both the new and the existing Procurement Journey will run in parallel for two weeks to allow users to update their bookmarks, links etc.
Further information will be provided soon, but if you have any questions, please contact us through the existing Procurement Journey feedback link.