Procurement for Health Scotland
The Supplier Development Programme (SDP), will have a stand at the forthcoming NHS National Services Scotland (NSS) event, P4H Scotland 2018, taking place at the Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC), on Tuesday 20 March.
NHS National Services Scotland National Procurement (NHS NSS NP) is the largest public procurement organisation in Scotland leading the way in strategic procurement services for health and the wider public sector. It covers £1.3 billion spend across 332 collaborative contracts and has yielded savings of £224 million over the last five years.
The NHS National Service Procurement Pavilion will provide attendees with a focal point to engage directly with key personnel from the organisation, in addition Scotland’s supporting NHS Health Boards:
- Scottish Ambulance Service, NHS National Education Services, NHS24, Golden Jubilee Foundation, The State Hospitals Board for Scotland, Healthcare Improvement Scotland, NHS Health Scotland, NHS National Services Scotland
- NHS Grampian, NHS Highland, NHS Western Isles, NHS Shetland, NHS Orkney
- NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde, NHS Ayrshire & Arran, NHS Lanarkshire, NHS Dumfries & Galloway
- NHS Lothian, NHS Forth Valley, NHS Fife, NHS Borders, NHS Tayside
This one-day event will provide you with the opportunity to gain an insight into how to access and further develop business opportunities across Scotland’s NHS procurement marketplace, valued at over £2.3bn annually. Hosting a range of interactive and educational features, P4H Scotland will feature:
- Live Keynote Arena
- 2 x Technology & Innovation Zones
- NSS Procurement Pavilion
- NSS Logistics & Supply Chain Hub
Please note this is a charged for event for private sector delegates, tickets are usually £95.00, however you can utilise a 20% discount by using code P4H20 when booking online. www.p4hscotland.co.uk/book-now
Create an accountRegister now
In this section