P4H Scotland: NHS National Services Scotland Event 2019
NHS National Services Scotland Event 2019
Officially supported by National Services Scotland, National Procurement (NSS NP), P4H Scotland 2019 – The Procurement Event For Health, provides a unique platform for both buyers and suppliers to engage across a range of interactive and educational features, all designed to enhance collaboration, in support of driving greater efficiencies and savings across Scotland’s NHS £2.30bn+ public procurement marketplace.
Held over one single day, P4H Scotland is set to welcome over 600 key decision makers and budget holders, representing Scotland’s NHS public procurement and supply chain community.
Attendees can expect to:
- Meet, network and engage with over 600 key decision makers from NHS procurement;
- Visit the NHS NSS Procurement Pavilion that will provide visitors with a unique opportunity to engage with key representatives from NHS Scotland and all 14 Health Boards;
- Attend the three distinct skills development training zones enhancing your overall knowledge, collaborate and share best practice, in order to meet today’s ongoing efficiency objectives;
- Hear from leading experts in the Keynote Arena who will discuss the latest policies which impact on the roles of purchasing within the public sector; and
- Visit the 60+ suppliers in the Product Showcase.
Event Date: March 12, 2019
Event Phone: 0845 270 7095
Venue: EICC Edinburgh, Lennox Suite
Tel: 0845 270 7095
Private sector costs just £95 + VAT. However, as an event partner, SDP Scotland has negotiated a discounted rate of £70. To book your ticket for this reduced price, please click the link below and enter the code P4H70.
To find out more visit P4H Scotland 2019.
We look forward to seeing you there!