Welcome to SDP Registers of Scotland
Our procurement team is a central finance function which:
- works alone or, where possible, with other organisations to deliver products or services
- continues to develop our procurement policy
- provides support and advises our staff
Our principal objectives are to ensure that we:
- follow best procurement practice
- get best value for money
- meet all relevant legal requirements
Where possible, we look for opportunities to work with other organisations to establish collaborative contracts and take advantage of additional efficiencies. We currently use contracts let by the Scottish government and the Crown Commercial Service (CCS).
Registers of Scotland is a member of the Supplier Development Programme which provides a range of specialist business support activities including the provision of advice, information and training support with the aim of assisting businesses to become more capable of accessing and competing for public sector contracts.