- March 7, 2019
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
This Level 1 (Beginner) workshop is a first step to tendering for new or inexperienced bidders
How well do you know the public sector? This introductory module is recommended for anyone new to bidding. It provides a comprehensive overview of the public sector marketplace in Scotland and beyond and introduces the concept of tendering and procurement.
- Overview of the structure of the public sector in Scotland, Rest of UK and Europe
- Why work with the public sector?
- Introduce the concept of procurement and tender procedures
- Finding opportunities
- What you will be expected to provide
- Introduce concept of consortium/partnership working
This event is suitable for you if:
- You are new to bidding and working with the public sector
- You want to refresh your knowledge of the public sector in Scotland
- You want to learn how to work with the public sector.
Registration from 9.00am
No previous knowledge or experience is required to attend this workshop
Your next workshop is…
1.1. Introduction to Tendering