3.1 Seeking feedback and improving your bid - WEBINAR
Wednesday 7 April 2021, 10.00-11:30am
This webinar will explain your rights as a bidder and how you can learn from successful and your unsuccessful bids.
Key topics we cover during the two modules:
- Asking questions of the buyer
- Standstill notice
- FOI requests
- Commercial confidentiality/trade secrets protection
- Raising a challenge
How to prepare for this event
You can attend the webinar from the comfort of your own desk – the joining instructions and link will be emailed to you the day before this event. To prepare, you can access SDP's top tips on how to join a webinar, or alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions about the joining process.
Please feel free to join the webinar 10-15 minutes before the start time.
Don't just take our word for it! Here is what our supplier had to say
- "I found the whole course beneficial as there was a lot of information I wasn't previously aware of."
- "I found it useful to get an understanding of how to ask for feedback."
- "I was useful to hear from someone who was previously a buyer for the Public Sector."
Log in to book for this event.
next workshop is –
3.2 The Supplier's Role in Contract Relationship Management
Create an accountRegister now
In this section