Meet the team
The Supplier Development Programme team is responsible for the management and operational delivery of the Programme on behalf of its member organisation. It provides a central resource and is hosted at South Lanarkshire Council’s offices in Hamilton.
The Supplier Development Programme is made up of a micro team of four, which provides a fully managed service including:
- Member and wider stakeholder engagement;
- Procurement and management of the delivery of training via the framework of trainers;
- Consistent, high quality course materials;
- Supplier engagement/training events booking and co-ordination service;
- Creation and delivery of a range of webinars and policy workshops; and
- SDP representation at key procurement/business group meetings, exhibitions and events.
In addition, the team manages the Programme finances, national marketing and social media, website content management and delivery of training nationally.
SDP provides a full secretariat service to the SDP Board and various management
groups, coordinating the diaries for all the various SDP group meetings, as well as the
administration for the full programme of events. This also includes providing monthly,
quarterly and annual reports as per the requirements of the SDP performance framework.
The SDP team also provides desk-based assistance, as well as event support in person, to
regional officers and membership organisations.
Development Officer – Digital
Development Officer – Marketing and Events
Programme Assistant and Secretary to the Board
The team can be contacted at email@example.com.
Create an accountRegister now