Here you will find a range of information on working with Fife Council.
As a registered partner of the Supplier Development Programme, Fife Council are committed to providing support to the local business community in the tendering process, ultimately supporting the economic growth for the area.
Fife Council’s Supplier Development Programme provides support to Fife businesses in 3 main ways:
- Raising awareness of the opportunities for SME’s from the public sector.
- Increasing business readiness to tender.
- Assisting SME’s in accessing tender opportunities
For more information on other business support available click through to the Fife Council website, or contact your local SDP advisor.
Fife Council offers one-to-one procurement surgeries where you can have the unique opportunity of meeting with a Fife Council Procurement Officer to discuss procurement in general – either pre or post tendering. For more information contact Dot Smith.
- Doing business with Fife Council
- Business support at Fife Council
- Grants & Funding at Fife Council
- Contract Opportunities
- Selling to Fife Council – Tender/Contract Information
Create an accountRegister now