Here you will find a range of information on working with Fife Council.
As the third largest local authority in Scotland, with a third party works, goods and services spend of around £518 million each year, Fife Council is responsible for delivering all local government services in the Kingdom. The Council delivers a range of services that make a real difference to the people of Fife and help to achieve our vision of a confident, ambitious and caring Fife that is a great place to live, work, visit and invest.
The Council must realise opportunities for Fife by investing in growing its economy, building stronger communities and reducing the inequalities that prevent individuals, families and communities from reaching their full potential.
As a registered partner of the Supplier Development Programme, Fife Council are committed to providing support to the local business community in the tendering process, ultimately supporting the economic growth for the area.
Fife Council’s Supplier Development Programme provides support to Fife businesses in 3 main ways:
- Raising awareness of the opportunities for SME’s from the public sector.
- Increasing business readiness to tender.
- Assisting SME’s in accessing tender opportunities
For more information on other business support available click through to the Fife Council website, or contact your local SDP advisor.
Fife Council offers one-to-one procurement surgeries where you can have the unique opportunity of meeting with a Fife Council Procurement Officer to discuss procurement in general – either pre or post tendering. For more information contact Economic Development.
- Doing business with Fife Council
- Fife Council Procurement Strategy
- Fife Council Supplier Guide
- Fife Council Community Benefit Guide
- Fife Council Scheme of Tender (EU Transition)
- Fife Council Contract Opportunities
- Fife Council Pipeline September 2021
- Fife Council Procurement Process
- Fife Council Sustainable Procurement
- Fife Council Annual Procurement Report 2019-20
- Appendix 1A - Summary of Regulated Procurement Activity
- Appendix 1B - Community Benefits
- Appendix 1C - Pipeline Sept 2019
- Business support at Fife Council
- Grants & Funding at Fife Council
Events are being shown from regions across the Fife and Tayside area.
Create an accountRegister now