Browse our courses
SDP hosts events throughout the year including workshops, seminars and exhibitions to help your business become more competitive when submitting a tender. All our events are free of charge to registered SMEs, supported businesses and charities that are based in Scotland.
Companies are encouraged to “self-select” what training is appropriate to them and this could be from Level 1, Level 2 or Level 3.
Check out the Events Calendar to see what’s happening, and when our events are taking place.
All of our events /courses are delivered in the traditional classroom style training and also digitally by webinar – each course is divided into two modules when delivered using digital technology. We carefully use the same course content and trainers for both styles of delivery, to ensure that you can feel free to choose your preferred style of training.
For companies and social enterprises that have had little or no experience of tendering and would like to become ‘tender ready’. This level is designed to help companies decide if tendering is for them and if so how to go about it.
For companies and social enterprises that have some experience of tendering with varying success but would like to become more proficient.
For companies and social enterprises with plenty of experience and success of tendering. This level explores potential new markets (including overseas) and capacity building.
Other webinars and events
Our policy workshops are designed to give you a high level overview of the requirements when submitting a compliant bid for public sector contracts. You can also learn more about other events supported by the Supplier Development Programme.
Create an accountRegister now
In this section
- 0.1 Introduction To Working With The Public Sector
- 1.1 Introduction to Tendering
- 1.2 Using PCS & PCS Tender
- 2.1 Tender Procedures and the SPD
- 2.2 Finding and Understanding Framework Opportunities
- 2.3 Improving Your Bid Score
- 2.4 Understanding Community Benefits and Sustainability
- 3.1 Seeking Feedback and Improving Your Bid
- 3.2 The Supplier’s Role in Contract Relationship Management
- 3.3 Expanding Your Procurement Marketplace
- Webinars and policy workshops
- Other events
- All listings
- City Region and Growth Deals
- Meet the Buyer
- Meet the Buyer North