1.1 Introduction to Tendering
Wednesday 5 May 2021, 1.00-2:30pm
Introduction to Tendering takes you through the tender process from start to finish. From finding contracts, responding to opportunities, the selection stage, award criteria and debriefing, this comprehensive beginner-level course will tell you everything you need to start bidding for public contracts.
- Using Public Contracts Scotland (PCS)
- Participating in a Quick Quote
- Contract thresholds values
- Tender procedures and processes
- Bid/no bid process
- European Single Procurement Document (ESPD) [previously PQQ]
How to prepare for this event
You can attend the webinar from the comfort of your own desk – the joining instructions and link will be emailed to you the day before this event. To prepare, you can access SDP's top tips on how to join a webinar, or alternatively please email email@example.com if you have any further questions about the joining process.
Don't just take our word for it! Here is what our suppliers have to say
- "I enjoyed the full course, particularly how the tendering process works, as I'm starting out and haven't done any bidding yet."
- "I enjoyed the Q&A session, as everyone was from a different sector, it made it very interesting."
- "I enjoyed the slides as they were concise and informative."
- "Getting a general overview of tendering gave me a solid foundation to build up my knowledge, as I'm new to the tendering process."
Log in to book for this event.
Your next workshop is –
1.2 Using PCS and Other Portals
Create an accountRegister now
In this section