1.1. Introduction to Tendering
Thursday 11 June 2020, 2.30-4:00pm
Don’t have an account yet? Register now.
Introduction to Tendering takes you through the tender process from start to finish. From finding contracts, responding to opportunities, the selection stage, award criteria and debriefing, this comprehensive beginner-level course will tell you everything you need to start bidding for public contracts.
- Using Public Contracts Scotland (PCS)
- Participating in a Quick Quote
- Contract thresholds values
- Tender procedures and processes
- Bid/no bid process
- European Single Procurement Document (ESPD) [previously PQQ]
This event is suitable for you if:
- You are new to bidding
- You want to understand the tender process and what documents you will need
- You want to understand how to complete the ESPD
You can attend the webinar from the comfort of your own desk – the joining instructions and link will be emailed to you the day before this event. Please Click here to access our top tips on how to join a webinar, alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concerns or would like to discuss the joining process.
Please feel free to join the webinar 10-15 minutes before the start time.
Create an accountRegister now
In this section