1.1 Working with the Public Sector - All You Need to Know
Tuesday 14 November 2023, 10:30am-12:00pm
How well do you know the public sector? This introductory module is recommended for anyone new to bidding. It provides a comprehensive overview of the public sector marketplace in Scotland and beyond and introduces the concept of tendering and procurement.
This event is suitable for Level 1 (Beginner) workshop is a first step to tendering for new or inexperienced bidders. No previous knowledge or experience is required to attend this workshop.
During this course, you will learn:
- What is the public sector?
- Routes into the public sector
- Finding opportunities
- Creating a pipeline of work
- Pre-engagement activities
How to prepare for this event
You can attend the webinar from the comfort of your own desk – the joining instructions and Cisco WebEx link are contained within the confirmation email received at time of booking, and also within the reminder emails. To prepare, you can access SDP's top tips on how to join a webinar, or alternatively please email email@example.com if you have any further questions about the joining process.
Please feel free to join the webinar a few minutes before the start time.
Don't just take our word for it! Here is what our suppliers had to say
- "It became fairly obvious early on that if you want to do business with the Public Sector, then attending this course is imperative to avoid wasting a lot of time."
- "Everything gave me a better understanding of how the Public Sector works. I gained some good tips to include when you are going to bid."
- "I found it useful to hear what buyers are looking for, and the importance of the supplier profile."
- "I found the course content very informative."
Log in to book for this event.
Your next workshop is –
1.2 Using Public Contracts Scotland (PCS) - How to Find and Bid for Opportunities
Create an accountRegister now
In this section