1.2 Using PCS & PCS-t to bid for the Angus Council Housing Maintenance contracts
Postponed – future date TBC
Public Contracts Scotland (PCS) is the national public sector tender portal for Scotland. It lists contract opportunities for all public sector bodies including the upcoming call for competition for Angus Council's Housing Maintenance and Painting contracts.
Angus Council is working with the Supplier Development Programme to hold this training session to support businesses that have not bid or have limited experience of bidding for a Local Authority contract.
- PCS guide for suppliers with limited or no experience of electronic tendering; including registration and signup process for both PCS & PCS-tender.
- Access the tender documents, including the Single Procurement Document (SPD).
6pm Introduction from SDP
6:05pm SDP Training on:
- How to use PCS & PCS-Tender including a live demonstration of the re-Painting contract.
- Where to find the Angus Council advert within PCS.
- Express your interest. Access the tender documents.
- Ask question using the Q& A functionality.
- Submit your proposal.
7:30pm Next steps / Session Closes
How to prepare for this event
You can attend the webinar from the comfort of your own desk – the joining instructions and Cisco WebEx link are contained within the confirmation email received at time of booking, and also within the reminder emails. To prepare, you can access SDP's top tips on how to join a webinar, or alternatively please email email@example.com if you have any further questions about the joining process.
Please feel free to join the webinar a few minutes before the start time.
Create an accountRegister now
In this section