1.2 Using PCS & the ESPD - Early Learning and Childcare Providers
|Venue:||Perth Grammar Community Wing|
View larger map
Monday 27 January 2020, 5.30-7:45pm
Public Contracts Scotland (PCS) is the national public sector tender portal for Scotland. It lists contract opportunities for all public sector bodies including the upcoming call for competition for Perth and Kinross Council’s tender for Early Learning and Childcare.
Perth and Kinross Council will shortly be going out to tender for Early Learning and Childcare for delivery of services from August 2020. In order to support businesses what may have never or have limited experience in bidding for a contract, the Council is working with the Supplier Development Programme to hold two training sessions to help you apply and bid for this contract opportunity.
- Guide suppliers and break down the tendering process for those who have limited or no experience using PCS;
- Cover registration and signup process for using PCS / PCS Tender, and the main sections that are to be completed including the ESPD;
- Showcase the upcoming ELC contract opportunity;
- Give details on drop-in sessions or one-to-one support that may be available after the SDP training is complete; and
- Dispel pre-existing fears about using IT-based online tendering.
5:30pm Welcome from Perth and Kinross Council
- Tender Opportunity
- Key Points of Contract
5:40pm Workshop (SDP) an introduction to tendering / Using PCS
7:45pm Q&A / Session Closes
Create an accountRegister now