1.2 Using Public Contract Scotland (PCS) – How to Find and Bid for Opportunities
Using Public Contract Scotland (PCS) – How to Find and Bid for Opportunities
Tuesday 10 August 2021, 10.30am-12:00pm
Description of course:
- What is Public Contracts Scotland (PCS)?
- How do I set myself up on PCS?
- What functions do I need to use on PCS?
- What is PCS-Tender (PCS-T)?
- What is a Quick Quote?
- How does e-invoicing work?
This event is suitable for Level 1 (Beginners). This workshop is the first step to tendering for new or inexperienced bidders
How to prepare for this event
You can attend the webinar from the comfort of your own desk – the joining instructions and Cisco WebEx link are contained within the confirmation email received at time of booking, and also within the reminder emails. To prepare, you can access SDP's top tips on how to join a webinar, or alternatively please email email@example.com if you have any further questions about the joining process.
Please feel free to join the webinar before the start time.
Don't just take our word for it! Here is what our suppliers have to say
- "I found this training session extremely useful. It was very informative in regards to what evidence was expected for the tender application process."
- "I found the step by step process of going through the website useful, especially how to find contracts."
- "I enjoyed the opportunity to ask questions but also to hear the types of questions other people were asking."
Log in to book for this event.
Your next workshop is –
1.3 Planning Your Bid - Timing and Resources
Create an accountRegister now
In this section