1.4 Planning Your Bid – Time and Resources
Tuesday 3 May 2022, 10:30am-12:00pm
The biggest learning curve in tendering is understanding the time, energy, and resources that go into creating a winning bid.
The more planning you do before writing your bid, the easier you'll find it when you begin your response. This training will walk you through the steps of how to plan and manage your bid. From capture planning to forming a bid team (this doesn't necessarily need to be a full team, it could be one person if they have the right skills) to making key decisions.
One of SDP's expert trainers will also show an example of a Bid Time Plan and how to complete it.
Overview of what you will learn:
- What work can be done pre-tender to make the process of creating the bid less stressful
- How to make objective decisions while managing a bid
- How to create a bid time plan
At the end of the session, there will be an interactive Q&A session where you will have the opportunity to ask any burning questions you may have. As well as the chance to hear what other SME businesses in Scotland have to say.
How to prepare for this event
You can attend the webinar from the comfort of your own desk - the joining instructions and Cisco WebEx link are contained within the confirmation email received at time of booking, and also within the reminder emails. To prepare, you can access SDP's top tips on how to join a webinar, or alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions about the joining process.
Please feel free to join the webinar a few minutes before the start time.
What do other suppliers say?
Don't just take our word for it! Here is what previous suppliers had to say
- "This session made me aware of the importance of reading all the documentation before putting a bid together." - Micro business from North Lanarkshire.
- "I'm impressed by the content of this new training course." - Medium business from Renfrewshire
- "I found the slide very informative." - Sole trader from Moray
Log in to book for this event.
Your next workshop is -
1.5 Pricing Your Tender - A Sustainable Approach
Create an accountRegister now
In this section