2.1 Passing the Selection Stage – The Single Procurement Document (SPD)
Tuesday 14 December 2021, 1.00-2:30pm
Don’t have an account yet? Register now.
Description of course:
- What is the Single Procurement Document (SPD)?
- When will I need to complete the SPD?
- Standard Questions
- Mitigating any issues in your SPD
- Checking your submission
How to prepare for this event
You can attend the webinar from the comfort of your own desk – the joining instructions and Cisco WebEx link are contained within the confirmation email received at time of booking, and also within the reminder emails. To prepare, you can access SDP's top tips on how to join a webinar, or alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions about the joining process.
Please feel free to join the webinar before the start time.
Don't just take our word for it! Here is what our suppliers had to say
- "The level of detail was excellent."
- "I found it useful to hear about threshold limits."
- "I really enjoyed the Q&A session."
- "The content for this training has the right level of complexity."
This event is suitable for Level 2 (Intermediate) for people who know about bidding but need to develop specific knowledge and skills.
Log in to book for this event.
Your next workshop is -
2.2 How to Write Outstanding Tenders - Invitation to Tender (ITT) Stage
Create an accountRegister now
In this section