2.2. Finding and Understanding Framework Opportunities
Wednesday 31 March 2021, 11.00am-12:30pm
Frameworks are an integral part of public procurement and can be a lucrative source of business, but it’s essential to understand the Agreement. This workshop explains the types of frameworks available and what you can expect from them.
- What is a Framework Agreement
- What frameworks exist in Scotland
- Methods of use
- Your expectations and rights as a supplier
This event is suitable for you if:
You have a basic understanding of public sector procurement (completed Level 1 or have equivalent experience)
You are considering applying to get on a Framework Agreement.
How to prepare for this event
You can attend the webinar from the comfort of your own desk – the joining instructions and link will be emailed to you the day before this event. To prepare, you can access SDP's top tips on how to join a webinar, or alternatively please email email@example.com if you have any further questions about the joining process.
Please feel free to join the webinar 10-15 minutes before the start time.
Don't just take our word for it! Here is what our suppliers had to say
- "I found it useful find out how to identify frameworks that are better suited to my business."
- "The course is run by people with plenty of industry experience."
- "It was useful to get an in-depth view of the framework process."
- "The whole concept of the event was excellent."
Log in to book for this event.
next workshop is –
2.3 Improving Your Bid Score
Create an accountRegister now
In this section