2.2. Finding and Understanding Framework Opportunities - Glasgow
Thursday 18 June 2020, 10.00-11:30am
Don’t have an account yet? Register now.
Frameworks are an integral part of public procurement and can be a lucrative source of business, but it’s essential to understand the Agreement. This workshop explains the types of frameworks available and what you can expect from them.
A speaker from Scotland Excel, the Centre of Procurement Expertise for the local government sector, will be in attendance at this event to discuss their framework contracts and how they work with SMEs in Scotland.
- What is a Framework Agreement
- What frameworks exist in Scotland
- Methods of use
- Your expectations and rights as a supplier
This event is suitable for you if:
- You have a basic understanding of public sector procurement (completed Level 1 or have equivalent experience)
- You are considering applying to get on a Framework Agreement
You can attend the webinar from the comfort of your own desk – the joining instructions and link will be emailed to you the day before this event. Please Click here to access our top tips on how to join a webinar, alternatively please email email@example.com if you have any concerns or would like to discuss the joining process.
Please feel free to join the webinar 10-15 minutes before the start time.
Create an accountRegister now
In this section