2.2 How to Write Outstanding Tenders - The Invitation to Tender (ITT) Stage
Thursday 23 September 2021, 2.00-3:30pm
Description of course:
- What work can be done pre-tender to make the process of creating a bid
- How to use PCS and PCS-T to submit tenders
- What work needs to go into preparing for the ITT before the tender documents are released
- Which skills do you need to have in your bid team to write winning bids
- What good looks like in a bid response
This event is suitable for you if: This Level 2 (Intermediate) workshop is for people who know about bidding but need to develop specific knowledge and skills.
How to prepare for this event
You can attend the webinar from the comfort of your own desk – the joining instructions and Cisco WebEx link are contained within the confirmation email received at time of booking, and also within the reminder emails. To prepare, you can access SDP's top tips on how to join a webinar, or alternatively please email email@example.com if you have any further questions about the joining process.
Please feel free to join the webinar before the start time.
Create an accountRegister now
In this section