2.4 Improving Your Bid Score - Increase Your Tender Win Rate
Wednesday 14 July 2021, 10.00-11:30am
Description of course:
- How to create an attractive solution for buyers
- How to analyse the tender documents to improve your bid content
- How to manage bids effectively to make the process less stressful
How to prepare for this event
You can attend the webinar from the comfort of your own desk – the joining instructions and Cisco WebEx link are contained within the confirmation email received at time of booking, and also within the reminder emails. To prepare, you can access SDP's top tips on how to join a webinar, or alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions about the joining process.
Please feel free to join the webinar before the start time.
This event is suitable for Level 2 (Intermediate) for people who know about bidding but need to develop specific knowledge and skills.
Don't just take our word for it! Here is what our suppliers had to say
- "I enjoyed hearing from people with procurement experience, as it gave us a good indication of what answers are acceptable in the tender process."
- "Just talking through what is required at each stage of the process, made me more confident for my next bid."
- "Overall the content was excellent. This webinar was a very useful refresher for me, there was lots of new pointers and hints."
- "I enjoyed hearing how other companies are getting on and what kind of feedback they are getting."
Log in to book for this event.
Your next workshop is -
2.3 Understanding and Bidding - Frameworks and Dynamic Purchasing Systems (DPS)
Create an accountRegister now
In this section