2.4 Improving Your Bid Score - Increase Your Tender Win Rate
Tuesday 8 February 2022, 1.00-2:30pm
Description of course:
- Understanding 'Hot Button' issues
- Selling benefits not features
- Using the evaluation and award criteria
- Getting and acting on feedback
- Managing bids effectively
- Lessons learned reviews
This event is suitable for Level 2 (Intermediate), for people who know about bidding but need to develop specific knowledge and skills.
You have a very good understanding of public sector procurement (completed Level 1 and 2 or have equivalent experience)
You have bid for a public sector contract on more than 1 occasion
You want to understand the course of redress
How to prepare for this event
You can attend the webinar from the comfort of your own desk – the joining instructions and Cisco WebEx link are contained within the confirmation email received at time of booking, and also within the reminder emails. To prepare, you can access SDP's top tips on how to join a webinar, or alternatively please email email@example.com if you have any further questions about the joining process.
Please feel free to join the webinar before the start time.
Don't just take our word for it! Here is what our suppliers had to say
- "I found the whole course beneficial as there was a lot of information I wasn't previously aware of."
- "I found it useful to get an understanding of how to ask for feedback."
- "I was useful to hear from someone who was previously a buyer for the Public Sector."
Log in to book for this event.
Your next workshop is -
Responding to Tender Policy Requirement - Power of Procurement
Create an accountRegister now
In this section