2.4 Understanding Community Benefits and Sustainability
Tuesday 20 April 2021, 10.00-11:30am
As well as environmental issues this webinar also covers social issues such as equality and diversity and fair & ethical trading, plus economic issues including opportunities for SMEs and the third sector.
- What is sustainable procurement?
- Procurement for supported businesses and the third sector
- Community benefits
- Living wage
- Being a “Best practice employer”
- Life cycle costing
- Delivering “Added Value”
- Corporate social responsibility
How to prepare for this event
You can attend the webinar from the comfort of your own desk – the joining instructions and link will be emailed to you the day before this event. To prepare, you can access SDP's top tips on how to join a webinar, or alternatively please email email@example.com if you have any further questions about the joining process.
Please feel free to join the webinar 10-15 minutes before the start time.
Don't just take our word for it! Here is what our suppliers had to say
- "I enjoyed hearing the different examples of community benefits that could apply to my business, as some I would never of thought of."
- "I found it useful having the opportunity to ask questions to an expert in real time."
- "It was useful to get an understanding of what community benefits are."
- "It was useful to hear the theory put into practical terms and relating it to various examples."
Log in to book for this event.
Your next workshop is–
3.1 Seeking feedback and improving your bid
Create an accountRegister now
In this section