3.1. Seeking Feedback and Improving Your Bid
Improving Your Bid Score - Increase Your Tender Win Rate
Wednesday 11 August 2021, 11.00am-12:30pm
Don’t have an account yet? Register now.
This workshop for experienced suppliers will explain your rights as a bidder and how you can learn from successful and unsuccessful bids.
- Asking questions of the buyer
- Standstill notice
- FOI requests
- Commercial confidentiality/trade secrets protection
- Raising a challenge
This event is suitable for you if:
You have a very good understanding of public sector procurement (completed Level 1 and 2 or have equivalent experience)
You have bid for a public sector contract on more than 1 occasion
You want to understand the course of redress
How to prepare for this event
You can attend the webinar from the comfort of your own desk – the joining instructions and link will be emailed to you the day before this event. To prepare, you can access SDP's top tips on how to join a webinar, or alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org you have any further questions about the joining process.
Please feel free to join the webinar 10-15 minutes before the start time.
Don't just take our word for it! Here is what our suppliers had to say
- "I found the whole course beneficial as there was a lot of information I wasn't previously aware of."
- "I found it useful to get an understanding of how to ask for feedback."
- "I was useful to hear from someone who was previously a buyer for the Public Sector."
Log in to book for this event.
Your next workshop is–
3.2. The Supplier’s Role in Contract Relationship Management
Create an accountRegister now