3.1 Understanding Your Role in Contract Management – Critical Success Factors
Tuesday 21 November 2023, 10:30am-12:00pm
So, you’ve been awarded onto a contract, now what?
You now need to manage the contract in partnership with the buyer to deliver on everything you promised in the bid. This training will explain how to successfully deliver on your contract, what to do if things go wrong, and how to win again when it is retendered.
Overview of what you will learn:
- What is the Contract Management life cycle?
- Critical success factors of maintaining a good relationship with the buyer.
- How to make data driven decisions.
- How to manage risk.
- How to manage the change over the life of the contract.
At the end of the session, there will be an interactive Q&A session where you will have the opportunity to ask any burning questions you may have. As well as have the chance to hear what other SME businesses in Scotland have to say.
This event is suitable for Level 3 (Advanced) if you have a very good understanding of public sector procurement (completed Level 1 and 2 or have equivalent experience) & you have bid for a public sector contract on more than one occasion.
How to prepare for this event
You can attend the webinar from the comfort of your own desk – the joining instructions and Cisco WebEx link are contained within the confirmation email received at time of booking, and also within the reminder emails. To prepare, you can access SDP's top tips on how to join a webinar, or alternatively please email email@example.com if you have any further questions about the joining process.
Please feel free to join the webinar before the start time.
Don't just take our word for it! Here is what our suppliers had to say
- "I found the details around contract T&C’s useful." – Small business from The City of Edinburgh.
- "I found the tips on how to incorporate added value into the contract useful." – Sole Trader from The Highlands
Log in to book for this event.
Your next workshop is -
3.2 Expanding Your Business Globally - Tendering in New Markets
Create an accountRegister now
In this section