3.2 Expanding Your Business Globally – Tendering in New Markets
Thursday 9 December 2021, 1.00-2:30pm
Don’t have an account yet? Register now.
Description of course:
- Finding opportunities
- Setting a business development strategy
- Considerations working internationally
- Adapting to opportunity
- Common mistakes
This event is suitable for Level 3 (Advanced) if you have a very good understanding of public sector procurement (completed Level 1 and 2 or have equivalent experience) and have bid for a public sector contract on more than 1 occasion
How to prepare for this event
You can attend the webinar from the comfort of your own desk – the joining instructions and Cisco WebEx link are contained within the confirmation email received at time of booking, and also within the reminder emails. To prepare, you can access SDP's top tips on how to join a webinar, or alternatively please email email@example.com if you have any further questions about the joining process.
Please feel free to join the webinar before the start time.
Don't just take our word for it! Here is what our suppliers had to say
- "It found it useful to learn different ways of obtaining information on potential projects."
- "I enjoyed the use of real life examples as they put the learning into perspective."
- "This is very worthwhile training, delivered clearly and for all levels of understanding."
Log in to book for this event.
Create an accountRegister now
In this section