3.2 Expanding Your Business Globally – Tendering in New Markets
Tuesday 22 March 2022, 2:00-3:30pm
Do you want to grow your business by exploring new public sector markets?
Wider opportunities are not always as easy to find so you need to commit time and resources into investigating them.
At this training one of SDP’s expert trainers will show you how to find opportunities in new public sector markets, including for OJEU and international contracts.
Advances in technology is making it easier for businesses of all sizes to work internationally, the trainer will give an overview of what considerations your business needs to take into account before start expanding globally.
Overview of what you will learn:
- How to find new opportunities.
- How to set up a business development strategy.
- What considerations your business need to think about when working internationally.
- How to adapt to new opportunities.
- The common mistakes businesses make.
At the end of the session, there will be an interactive Q&A session where you will have the opportunity to ask any burning questions you may have. As well as have the chance to hear what other SME businesses in Scotland have to say.
This event is suitable for Level 3 (Advanced) if you have a very good understanding of public sector procurement (completed Level 1 and 2 or have equivalent experience) & you have bid for a public sector contract on more than one occasion.
How to prepare for this webinar
You can attend the webinar from the comfort of your own desk – the joining instructions and Cisco WebEx link are contained within the confirmation email received at time of booking, and also within the reminder emails. To prepare, you can access SDP's top tips on how to join a webinar, or alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions about the joining process.
Please feel free to join the webinar before the start time.
Don't just take our word for it! Here is what our suppliers had to say
- "I found it useful to hear previous examples for other businesses." – Micro Business from Glasgow.
- "The course was extremely helpful and well presented." – Small business from North Ayrshire.
- "I enjoyed the Q&A session." – Small business from Edinburgh.
Log in to book for this event.
Create an accountRegister now
In this section