3.2 The Supplier’s role in Contract Relationship Management - WEBINAR
Wednesday 12 August 2020, 2.00-3:30pm
Ensure you manage your contracts correctly with the help of this webinar as we explain how to successfully deliver on your contract, what to do when things go wrong, and how to give yourself the best chance of winning.. again, when it is re-tendered.
- Maintaining an effective buyer-supplier relationship
- Building a foundation for success
- Measuring quality
- Risk assessment
- Business continuity and contingency planning
- Handling problems
- Managing your supply chain
How to prepare for this event
You can attend the webinar from the comfort of your own desk – the joining instructions and link will be emailed to you the day before this event. To prepare, you can access SDP's top tips on how to join a webinar, or alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions about the joining process.
Please feel free to join the webinar 10-15 minutes before the start time.
Don't just take our word for it! Here is what our suppliers had to say
- "I found it useful getting tips on how to maintain your relationship with the buyer."
- "It was useful to get an understanding of what types of added value you could add to your contract."
Log in to book for this event.
next workshop is –
3.3 Expanding Your Procurement Marketplace
Create an accountRegister now
In this section