3.3. Expanding Your Procurement Marketplace
Thursday 25 March 2021, 9.30-11:00am
This workshop will show experienced bidders how to grow your business by exploring new public sector markets, including bidding for OJEU and international contracts
- Seeking new opportunities in the Rest of UK, Europe and beyond
- Changing sectors
- Market development strategy
- Facing challenges: logistical and cultural
- Working with the private sector
- Collaboration, Joint venture and consortium bidding
This event is suitable for you if:
You have a very good understanding of public sector procurement (completed Level 1 and 2 or have equivalent experience)
You have bid for a public sector contract on more than 1 occasion
You wish to identify sources of tenders outside Scotland
How to prepare for this event
You can attend the webinar from the comfort of your own desk – the joining instructions and link will be emailed to you the day before this event. To prepare, you can access SDP's top tips on how to join a webinar, or alternatively please email email@example.com if you have any further questions about the joining process.
Please feel free to join the webinar 10-15 minutes before the start time.
Don't just take our word for it! Here is what our suppliers had to say
- "It found it useful to learn ways different ways of obtaining information on potential projects."
- "I enjoyed the use of real life examples as they put the learning into perspective."
- "This is very worthwhile training, delivered clearly and for all levels of understanding."
Log in to book for this event.
Create an accountRegister now
In this section