- February 23, 2018
9:15 am - 4:00 pm
Whether you want to better understand what buyers are looking for in a supplier, or want help and guidance in developing your skills and knowledge to successfully tender for public or private sector contracts, this seminar will help you to write a clear, concise, competitive and compelling bid.
Scottish Power Renewables will present their insight to tendering as a developer whilst the Supplier Development Programme will cover elements of the procurement process from start to finish. Get practical tips on writing a winning bid and be able to search for suitable opportunities.
The topics will include:
- Finding and assessing tendering opportunities in the supply chain
- Understanding tender processes including prequalification
- Maximising scoring on technical and quality questions
- Responding effectively to special requirements (compliance, health and safety, environment, sustainability, equality and diversity and information security)
- Using feedback to improve bid scores
Who should attend?
This event is aimed at subsea businesses who operate on a B2B (Business to Business) basis who want to begin or improve how they tender for contracts in Offshore Wind. Places are not available to intermediaries or consultants.
TO BOOK PLEASE CLICK HERE