Diversifying the NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde and NHS Lanarkshire Supply Chain: Partner Engagement Event
Partners Stakeholder Event
Friday 6 May 2022, 10:00-11:30am
NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde (NHSGGC) and NHS Lanarkshire have a duty to ensure that their spending power brings greater benefits for all parts of local communities. NHSGGC and NHS Lanarkshire invite your business to join the Supplier Development Programme to support community wealth building initiatives by inviting local businesses in your existing networks to bid for public sector contracts and supply chain opportunities.
If your organisation can help NHSGGC and NHS Lanarkshire progress towards putting diversity at the core of their supply chains to include businesses led by, for, and with people with protected characteristics, you are cordially invited to participate in this webinar!
Working with NHSGGC and NHS Lanarkshire, SDP will deliver a programme of free tender training webinars for businesses, social enterprises and supported businesses – and we need to get the word out!
Even if you think what’s involved in this project may not be specifically aimed at your organisation, we are inviting you to promote it to the many local businesses you may know that currently support your work – businesses that may be owned or led by women, minority, disabled and LGBTQ+ individuals.
10:00am Welcome from SDP
10:05am Introduction and Project Overview from NHSGGC and NHS Lanarkshire
10:25am Introduction to the Supplier Development Programme
10:35am Q&A/Discussion session on identifying businesses in your networks that could connect with local NHS Health Boards
- Which local businesses do you use to supply goods and services to your organisation? Who would be interested doing business with NHSGGC and NHS Lanarkshire?
- What are your perceived barriers to public sector tendering, particularly for businesses led by, for, and with people with protected characteristics?
- Discussion, feedback and suggestions for overcoming barriers to public sector tendering
- How could your organisation benefit from supporting the project?
- Promotional toolkit for upcoming business events
- Free promotion of your organisation, via a logo and link to your website on SDP’s website project support wall
- Upcoming dates of engagement webinars with prospective businesses
11:30am Next Steps/Session Closes
How to prepare for this event
You can attend the webinar from the comfort of your own desk – the joining instructions and Cisco WebEx link are contained within the confirmation email received at time of booking, and also within the reminder emails. To prepare, you can access SDP's top tips on how to join a webinar, or alternatively please email email@example.com if you have any further questions about the joining process.
Please feel free to join the webinar before the start time.
Create an accountRegister now
In this section