- April 23, 2019
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
East Ayrshire Council encourages tender responses from new suppliers/contractors to support its Housing Repairs & Maintenance Team and is holding an Open Day on 23 April 2019.
East Ayrshire Council will shortly be tendering for two Frameworks to support its Housing Repairs & Maintenance Team. The Team covers a wide range of maintenance and the proposed Frameworks will cover the following types of works:
- Builder work – mainly external walls, paths, steps.
- Render work – We have repairs to the external envelopes from small patches all the way to full property re-rendering, including dry cast, wet cast and smooth render.
- Roofing – we cover a large amount of roofing works, these include general repairs to full re-roofing and this also includes removal of chimneys, fascia/soffit renewal and flat roofs.
- Plumbing – mainly external rainwater goods and waste pipes. Some internal mains pipe renewals.
- Painting – This includes entry painting and external maintenance to metal and timber elements.
- Wet Floor installation – full renewal or repairs to bathrooms which require to be accessible for tenants with disabilities.
- Wooden Fencing – covering a wide range of fence types.
10:00 am – Introductions & opening presentations – HAS Managers & Procurement
10:20 am – Open Q&A session
11:20 am – One to One Q&A session, if required
12:00 noon – Tendering Training Session, SDP
13:00 pm – Close
East Ayrshire Council encourages tender responses from new suppliers/contractors and is holding an Open Day on 23 April 2019 at London Road HQ, Kilmarnock, KA3 7BU, where interested parties can come along and find out more about this opportunity.