Living Wage Week
Monday 15 November 2021, 10.00am-Friday 19 November 2021, 5:00pm
Living Wage Week is taking place from 15 - 19 November and will feature both virtual and in-person events. The week will begin with an announcement of the new Living Wage rate and continues with networking events, testimonies from employer and workers and more!
The current rate is £9.50 and is independently calculated each year according to the cost of living. Living Wage Employers should implement the mew rates as soon as possible and within six week of the announcement
Monday 15 November
- 4:00pm The real Living Wage: What is it and why does it matter?
Tuesday 16 November
- 9:30am It's time to get real; the real Living Wage in Lanarkshire
- 10:00am Celebrating the Living Wage in Edinburgh
- 11:00am CECA Scotland: Building a Fairer Society
Wednesday 17 November
- 8:00am Scottish Borders Business Breakfast
Thursday 18 November
- 9:00am The Living Wage: Showcasing the latest cutting edge research
- 2:00pm Living Wage Places and inclusive economies
- 3:30pm Living Wage, Sustainability, and the Fashion Industry
Friday 19 November
- 10:00am Living Hours - the next step to tackling in-work poverty
To register for the events and find out how your business can get involved visit the Scottish Living Wage website. You can also get involved on social media by using the hashtag #LivingWageWeek.
Create an accountRegister now
In this section