Quick Quotes made easy
Wednesday 17 March 2021, 2.00-3:30pm
During this webinar, we will focus on the Quick Quote functionality within PCS, and provide an overview of PCS for those new to electronic tendering.
- What is a Quick Quote
- What is Public Contract Scotland
- Supplier Finder profile
- Processes & Procedures for low value contracts.
You can attend the webinar from the comfort of your own desk – the joining instructions and link will be emailed to you the day before this event.
If you have a query relating to a specific procurement exercise, you should contact the buyer in the first instance. This course is not a substitute for legal advice, which bidders are advised to seek if they have any queries regarding the processes and Procedures.
Supplier feedback from this event.
- "I enjoyed seeing physical screen shots of what a quick quote actually is."
- "I enjoyed getting an introduction to the quick quote process, as well as the opportunity to see how other businesses are faring in the marketplace."
- "I found it useful going through the PCS portal and finding out what kind of information the buyers are looking for."
- "I found it useful getting an explanation of every aspect of the quick quote process, the trainer made it easy to pick up."
Create an accountRegister now
In this section