Scottish Fire and Rescue Service - Hard FM Supply Chain Engagement Planning
Tuesday 16 March 2021, 3.00-4:30pm
Aimed at Primary Contractors interested in bidding for the upcoming Hard FM contract with the Scottish Fire and Rescue Service, this free webinar will help you learn that - should you be the successful bidder - how you will be supported to ensure you are ready for mobilisation of the supply chain at contract start.
- 3:00pm - Opening from SDP
- 3:05pm - Welcome - Ashley Gould, SFRS Procurement Category Lead Officer
- Hard Facilities Management Contract Overview
- Key Points of Contract
- SFRS Expectations of Supply Chain Transparency and Engagement of Local SMEs
- Partnership Approach with SDP and Community Wealth Building
- 3:20pm - Introduction to the Supplier Development Programme - Jennifer Payne, SDP Development Officer
- Definition of a ‘member’ of SDP
- Corporate membership overview
- Programme of bespoke support for SMEs for delivery of this contract for SFRS
- 3:45pm - Q&A Session - Moderated by SDP
All suppliers are welcome, but this webinar is specifically aimed at Tier 1 and Primary Contractors interested in bidding for the Hard FM Management contract with the Scottish Fire and Rescue Service.
Please register to attend the webinar from the comfort of your desk / office through the link above. The joining instructions and Cisco WebEx link will be emailed to you the day before each event. Please Click here to access our top tips on how to join a webinar, or alternatively, please call 01698 454890 if you have any concerns or would like to discuss the joining process.
Create an accountRegister now
In this section