Talking Tenders with Angus Council
Upcoming General Housing & Housing Maintenance Contracts
Wednesday 24 November 2021, 6.00-7:30pm
Please join us to hear more information on these upcoming contracts from procurement colleagues and experts based in Angus Council.
It is the council’s aim is to raise awareness to inform local businesses about the Housing Maintenance contracts and the opportunity this offers to grow their business and also to support them to understand the tender process to bid for these contracts
Angus Council works with the Supplier Development Programme to support SMEs and remove barriers. Part of this commitment offers
- Raising awareness of the opportunities for SMEs from the Council
- Increasing business readiness to tender
- Assisting SMEs, social enterprises and supported businesses in understanding the requirements of these contracts
Agenda for this event
- Introduction from SDP Welcome from Angus Council
- Background of contract Structure
- Timings of the contract
- How to get Involved
- A follow-up evening webinar to support the tender process is also available to book on the 16th December at 6pm, for those interested in bidding for the re-painting contract - please book your place to receive the joining instructions for both webinars.
How to prepare for this event
You can attend the webinar from the comfort of your own desk – the joining instructions and Cisco WebEx link are contained within the confirmation email received at time of booking, and also within the reminder emails. To prepare, you can access SDP's top tips on how to join a webinar, or alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions about the joining process.
Please feel free to join the webinar a few minutes before the start time.
Create an accountRegister now
In this section