Scottish Government Procurement Support for Suppliers
What can suppliers expect from the Scottish Government at the Meet the Buyer North event on 7 September?
At this Scottish Government stand there will be five categories suppliers can talk to; Public Contracts Scotland (PCS), PCS-Tender, Supplier Journey, eCommerce Shared Service and Single Point of Enquiry. Below is a short definition of each.
- Public Contracts Scotland (PCS) – a Scottish Government one-stop shop website for suppliers to access Scottish public sector contract opportunities for £50k and over for goods/services or £2m and over for works. Many buyers use PCS for lower value procurements (Quick Quotes).
- PCS-Tender (PCS-T) – a Scottish Government website that allows buyers and suppliers to manage tender exercises online.
- Supplier Journey – a Scottish Government website providing step by step guidance to suppliers on how to bid for public sector contracts for goods, services and care.
- eCommerce Shared Service - offers a range of services/solutions to public sector organisations and suppliers to automate and streamline their business processes. For example catalogue management and einvoicing.
- Single Point of Enquiry – can offer independent advice to a public sector supplier in Scotland with concerns regarding a specific tender.
For more information, please visit the Scottish Government website.
Are you interested in attending the Meet the Buyer North event?
Create an accountRegister now