Can your business produce testing kits and services for Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
Can your business can produce testing kits and services, including producing PPE for laboratories? The UK Government is asking businesses to support the manufacture and supply of:
- testing consumables and equipment
- personal protective equipment (PPE) for laboratories
- new or existing types of coronavirus tests for antigens or antibodies
This aims to support efforts to increase coronavirus tests in the UK. If you can help, please fill in the appropriate form on the UK Government website.
Offer coronavirus (COVID-19) support from your business
If you're unsure of whether your business can help with the services described above, or your business can offer additional support, the UK Government asks you to use this service to tell how your business might be able to help with the response to coronavirus.
The support needed includes things like:
- medical testing equipment
- medical equipment design
- protective equipment for healthcare workers, such as masks, gowns and sanitiser
- hotel rooms
- transport and logistics, for moving goods or people
- manufacturing equipment
- warehouse or office space, for medical use or storage
- expertise or support on IT, manufacturing, construction, project management, procurement or engineering
- social care or childcare
You’ll be asked some questions about the type of support you can give. You’ll then be contacted as soon as possible if your support is needed. You’ll need your company number if you have one.
Local Authorities in Scotland
Lastly, SDP understands that some local authorities want to understand where local companies that are already involved, or are about to get involved, in this supply chain. If you are a supplier in manufacturing and/or supplying these products, you are encouraged to login and contact the named SDP Rep for your business's local authority, if you have not already been in contact.
Create an accountRegister now
In this section