Orkney Island Council is seeking suppliers for the Provision of Isles Haulage Services
Orkney Islands Council has published a Prior Information Notice on Public Contracts Scotland for the Provision of Isles Haulage Services.
Orkney Islands Council has a requirement for the provision of haulage services, for aggregate and rock salt from Cursiter Quarry to the Majority of the Islands within the Orkney Island Group.
The contract is split into 8 Lots. The Lots are as follows;
- Lot 1 – Provision of Isles Haulage Services for the Island of Shapinsay
- Lot 2 – Provision of Isles Haulage Services for Island of Rousay
- Lot 3 – Provision of Isles Haulage Services for the Island of Hoy
- Lot 4 – Provision of Isles Haulage Services for the Island of Stronsay
- Lot 5 – Provision of Isles Haulage Services for the Island of Eday
- Lot 6 – Provision of Isles Haulage Services of the Islands of Sanday
- Lot 7 – Provision of Isles Haulage Services for Island of Westray
- Lot 8 – Provision of Isles Haulage Services for Island of Flotta
The duration of each Lot will be 34 months. With the opportunity to extend the contract for 2 x 12-month options to which will be at the discretion of the Council.
If you are interested in bidding for Orkney Islands Council’s Provision of Isles Haulage Services contract opportunity, please register your interest on the Public Contracts Scotland website.
Support from the Supplier Development Programme
Scottish micro, small and medium businesses can access free training with SDP Scotland to get tender ready for this opportunity. Suppliers interested in this opportunity are advised to attend SDP’s free Using Public Contract Scotland (PCS) – How to Find and Bid for Opportunities. This training provides suppliers with a run through of the PCS and PCS-Tender websites.
Create an accountRegister now
In this section