P4H Scotland is back as a hybrid event
P4H Scotland is hosting a NHS Procurement Event for Scotland which will be taking place on 25 April 2022 as a hybrid event. The Supplier Development Programme will be exhibiting at this event to engage with Scottish SMEs, supported businesses and third sector organisations that wish to do business with the public sector and in particular, NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde and NHS Lanarkshire health boards.
On the day, there will be five key areas designed specifically to enhance the knowledge and skills of both buyers and suppliers, who are engaged within the healthcare acquisition supply chain.
- NHS Scotland Procurement Services NSS Pavilion – to provide attendees with a focal point to engage directly with key personnel from across the logistics and supply chain teams as well as the regional health boards.
- Live Keynote Arena – to bring together policy makers and thought leaders to present their views on the current and future landscape for NHS public sector procurement in Scotland. The sessions at this area will be live streamed online as part of the hybrid event.
- Skills Development Training Zones – to help you enhance your overall knowledge and hear about best practices to meet today’s objectives in addition to developing your overall career opportunities.
- Product Showcase Exhibition – to give you an opportunity to discover new products and innovative services, discover new technologies to help your business save time and network with cutting-edge solution providers.
- Market Support Hub – to chat to the P4H team about solutions available to current and prospective NHS suppliers.
Support from the Supplier Development Programme
The event is not free, but the Supplier Development Programme has worked in partnership with P4H Scotland to secure a limited amount of complimentary tickets for Scottish SMEs, supported businesses and third sector organisations. This event is open to all SMEs, third sector organisations and supported businesses. These will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis, so book your free ticket now!
On the day, be sure to stop by the SDP exhibition stand to hear what support is available for your business to become ‘tender ready’ for any opportunity. You'll also be able to learn more about what SDP is doing to promote diversity and inclusion in the supply chains for NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde and NHS Lanarkshire, and how your business can get involved!
Create an accountRegister now
In this section