PfH Scotland opens new frameworks for suppliers
Procurement for Housing (PfH) Scotland is encouraging micro, small, medium and supported businesses in Scotland to bid for upcoming contract and framework opportunities. Contract Notices were recently published on Public Contracts Scotland for frameworks in Whole House Refurbishment, Kitchen Supply, and Window and Door Manufacture and Installation.
PfH Scotland wishes to establish a Framework Agreement for Whole House Refurbishment works over six Lots, including:
- Kitchen Installations;
- Bathroom Installations;
- Disabled Adaption installations;
- Roofing Repair and Maintenance;
- Hard Landscaping; and
- Cyclical Painting.
The Contract is to be split over six geographical regions. The duration of the framework agreement is to be four years, with an estimated value - over that full time period and across all Lots - of £150m.
PfH Scotland also plans to establish a Framework Agreement for Kitchens, Windows and Doors over three Lots, including:
- Supply of windows and doors;
- Supply and install of windows and doors; and
- Supply of kitchens.
The contract is to cover Scotland on a national basis. The duration of the framework agreement is to be four years, with an estimated value - over that full time period and across all Lots - of £120m.
Talking Tenders with PfH Scotland
Suppliers are invited to learn more about these opportunities and how to do business with Procurement for Housing Scotland at a free webinar on Thursday, 14 January 2021: Talking Tenders with PfH Scotland, at 10:00am. This webinar will help suppliers to:
- Learn about PfH Scotland and its role;
- Understand how its tender processes work;
- Find out about where PfH Scotland advertises tender opportunities;
- Learn helpful hints and tips on how to tender through the Intend bidding portal;
- Gain an insight into upcoming tender opportunities; and
- Promote the Supplier Development Programme's range of training services.
All suppliers are welcome to attend this free webinar, and must register a place in advance on www.sdpscotland.co.uk.
Create an accountRegister now
In this section