SDP Scotland and COVID-19 Information
On average, the Supplier Development Programme organises more than 100 training events across Scotland annually. These free training events are delivered face-to-face and digitally via webinar. In line with official advice, keeping in mind that the situation continues to develop with regard to the Scottish Government's response to coronavirus and COVID-19, SDP Scotland is working with members and partners to continue to provide support and training to Scottish SMEs, third sector and supported businesses.
The SDP Team sends our heartfelt thanks to essential workers across Scotland, the United Kingdom and across the world for their tireless efforts during this trying time.
There are several links that may be of interest:
- Meet the Buyer 2020: Live Virtual Event information (open until 2 June 2020)
- SDP Scotland and Scottish Government's Supplier Relief Survey (open until 22 May 2020)
- SDP Scotland's Latest News
- SDP Scotland's Top Tips on Joining a Webinar (16 March 2020)
- SDP Scotland's events and previous efforts with regard to COVID-19 (12 March 2020)
For additional information and support, please email email@example.com.
Stay safe and well.
Create an accountRegister now
In this section