Tayside Procurement Consortium is seeking suppliers for upcoming Roads Maintenance Contract Opportunity
Tayside Procurement Consortium has published a Prior Information Notice (PIN) on Public Contracts Scotland (PCS) for the Provision of Roads Maintenance Services.
The Tayside Procurement Consortium is a shared Procurement Service for Angus, Dundee City and Perth & Kinross Councils.
The contract will be divided into 16 Lots, the Lots are as follows:
- Lot 1 – Surfacing and Cold Milling (Angus Council Area)
- Lot 2 – Surfacing and Cold Milling (Dundee City Council Area)
- Lot 3 – Surfacing and Cold Milling (Perth & Kinross Council Area)
- Lot 4 – Re-instalment (Angus Council Area)
- Lot 5 – Re-instalment (Dundee City Council Area)
- Lot 6 – Re-instalment (Perth & Kinross Council Area)
- Lot 7 – Proprietary Processes (Tayside)
- Lot 8 – Road Markings & Roads Studs (Tayside)
- Lot 9 – Surface Dressing (Tayside)
- Lot 10 – Micro Surfacing and Slurry Surfacing (Tayside)
- Lot 11 – Traffic Sign Supply, Erection and Maintenance (Tayside)
- Lot 12 – Jetting and CCTV Camera Surveys and Manhole Surveys (Tayside)
- Lot 13 – Footway Works (Tayside)
- Lot 14 – Drainage Works (Tayside)
- Lot 15 – Hotbox Patching (Tayside)
- Lot 16 – Civil Engineering Works for Road Traffic Signals (Tayside)
The duration of each Lot will be 36 months with the opportunity for renewal for another 12 months.
The Tayside Procurement Consortium will be using Public Contract Scotland-Tender (PCS-T) to conduct the tendering process, and the Supplier Development Programme is available to support suppliers interested in bidding!
Support from the Supplier Development Programme
Micro, small and medium sized businesses can access free training with SDP Scotland to prepare for this opportunity.
Additionally, all suppliers are invited to attend the free aligned Talking Tenders with The Tayside Procurement Consortium – using PCS-T webinar on 7 June 2022. At this webinar one of SDP’s expert trainers you will show you how to access the framework opportunity, as well as how to submit a response using the Public Contracts Scotland-Tender website.
If you are interested in bidding for The Tayside Procurement Consortium’s Provision of Roads Maintenance Services contract opportunity, please register your interest on the Public Contracts Scotland-Tender (PCS-T) website and register to attend the FREE Talking Tenders with The Tayside Procurement Consortium – Using PCS-T on 7 June.
Create an accountRegister now
In this section