1.2 Using PCS-T and Tender Procedures - South Lanarkshire Education Resources – Education Services to Procured Service Agreement (PSA)
Wednesday 29 January 2020, 10.00am-12:00pm
A PSA is a longer term, multi-Lotted, open framework which will be operated under the Light Touch Regime. Under Light Touch Regime regulations, only Services will be procured under this PSA.
This workshop will help you ensure you are comfortable using the Public Contracts Scotland Tender site, PCS-T, to apply for award to the PSA and then to apply for future mini-competitions issued under the PSA.
- Procedures and timescales
- What is a PSA?
- Reasons for exclusion and ability to re-apply
- Selection Criteria
- Call Off Procedures
- Contract Terms and Conditions
- Supplier Profile and creating an ESPD profile
This event is suitable for you if:
- You have never used the Public Contracts Scotland Tender (PCS-T) website
- You would like to understand more about this Procured Service Agreement
- You have used PCS-T and want to
make sure you are making the most of the site
This free training is available to Scottish-based SMEs, supported businesses and charities.
Create an accountRegister now