2.3 Improving Your Bid Score - WEBINAR
Wednesday 14 July 2021, 10.00-11:30am
Getting the highest possible score in your bid is essential to winning a contract, but it can be difficult to know what exactly the buyer is looking for. This webinar will provide an insight into buyers’ needs and expectations and ensure you’re winning points
- Understanding the client
- Finding information (including Freedom of Information requests)
- Asking questions
- Bid writing skills
- Pricing your bid
- Award Criteria and Weightings
- Quality vs.Cost
- Get top tips on writing a winning bid
How to prepare for this event
You can attend the webinar from the comfort of your own desk – the joining instructions and link will be emailed to you the day before this event. To prepare, you can access SDP's top tips on how to join a webinar, or alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions about the joining process.
Please feel free to join the webinar 10-15 minutes before the start time.
Don't just take our word for it! Here is what our suppliers had to say
- "I enjoyed hearing from people with procurement experience, as it gave us a good indication of what answers are acceptable in the tender process."
- "Just talking through what is required at each stage of the process, made me more confident for my next bid."
- "Overall the content was excellent. This webinar was a very useful refresher for me, there was lots of new pointers and hints."
- "I enjoyed hearing how other companies are getting on and what kind of feedback they are getting."
Log in to book for this event.
Your next workshop is –
2.4 Understanding Community Benefits and Sustainability
Create an accountRegister now